- Supporting Pupils with Social and Emotional difficulties.
SCHOOL, CURRENT ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Dawn is the Inclusion lead at Tollgate Primary School, Bury St Edmunds. Tollgate Primary school is part of the Bury St Edmunds Academy Trust.
- Delivering training to teaching assistants in supporting and managing behaviour. Supporting staff in developing effective support plans.
- Monitoring behaviour through data collection and observations.
- Working with the Senco to ensure the needs of the vulnerable are met.
- On-going training and mentoring of the Inclusion team.
- Organising the lunch time provision.
Her recent projects and achievements include:
- Working with the school leadership team to develop and implement a whole new behaviour policy, Restraint and Anti Bullying Policy.
- Developing through understanding, training and modelling, a consistent approach from all staff when responding to incidents.
- Delivering training to staff on Anti bullying, Attachment in the classroom, Assertive Language, Dynamic Risk assessments, Raising Self- esteem and developing Social skills in Children. The continuum of Good Practice.
If you feel that Helen can assist you and your school, ConnectED Teaching School Alliance would be delighted to discuss with you how she may be able to assist. Please contact the Teaching School either by telephone or email : 01284 810032 or email@example.com