This course is aimed at teachers who are considering stepping up to middle leadership. It outlines the key skills, attributes and dispositions necessary for effective leadership of a phase, department or subject.
The focus of this half-day course will be:
- Why do you want to be a leader? (values)
- How do you build trust and social relationships?
- How do you ensure that your monitoring, evaluation & decision making is ‘evidence-based’?
- How do you improve teaching through a focus on learners and learning?
- How do you manage professional and sometimes challenging conversations?
Date: Wednesday 5th June 2019
Course Venue: St Mary’s C of E Academy, Mildenhall, IP28 7LR
Facilitators: Lynne Stabler & Jacqui Watkins
Cost: £30 per delegate
Book your place by emailing <a href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”>email@example.com</a>